By popular request – Join us this Summer in Spain for a cultural excursion to Barcelona, the isle of Ibiza & more….Book early with our group!
- Destination Info
- Packages / Details
- Exclusions & Reqs
Profile: Barcelona & Ibiza, Spain
Barcelona is located on the Mediterranean coast of Spain. Known for it’s art and architecture, the city is the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region. Scenic neighborhoods, lively culture bring visitors from all over the world to this area of Europe. We will spend our tour learning about the local history and sampling the cuisine and wine that the country is famous for. The Summer months are expected to be quite busy and festive with world travelers on holiday.
Ibiza is one of the Balearic islands, an archipelago of Spain. In addition to it’s rich pirate history, exclusive dining & shopping, it has become a legendary party getaway that needs little introduction. With amazing white sand beaches by day and the hottest casinos and venues at night, it has been at the forefront of the European international clubbing scene for the past 25 years or so. Ibiza’s super-clubs and bars host the summer residencies for the most iconic dance music dee-jays and promoters in the world. The socialite and celebrity energy of this popular destination is certainly a Summer jet set experience you won’t want to miss!
This trip is self-paced and organized to introduce you to the city to explore your various interests. You can plan out your days and nights however you desire and at your own pace. Barcelona is walking and biking friendly and offers plenty to see & do with the ease of getting around. There are over 3000 local restaurants and bars located throughout the city for every palette. Expect large crowds at the most popular landmarks and attractions during this Summer high season in Europe. Use this tentative travel itinerary for your reference and vacation planning.
- Thursday August 8 - US Departure to Barcelona - Your Spain vacation begins...
- Friday August 9 - Morning First Day Arrival in Spain. Hotel Check-in. Evening Meet & Greet Dinner with the group. Take a stroll to check out the weekend nightlife.
- Saturday August 10 - Jet lag recovery day. Recharge by exploring the hotel neighborhood a bit before. Learn the city on our Afternoon Group Tour. Take an evening walk along the famous streets and alleys.
- Sunday August 11 - All Day Tours - Choose the suggested add-on city tour to see the famous Sagrada Familia landmark for this day. Plan another activity or maybe just relax at the beach all day under the Spanish sun.
- Monday August 12 - Choose a tour option here or make your plans. Or mid-day departure from Barcelona hotel for Ibiza. Enjoy the evening in Barcelona or Ibiza.
- Tuesday August 13 - Visit a museum or other city landmark. Or enjoy your first full day & night in Ibiza
- Wednesday August 14 - A day to meet more of the locals and locate some special finds for yourself, family & friends. Or enjoy last full day #2 in Ibiza
- Thursday August 15 - A day to relax , lounge or see more of the city sights. Check out of Ibiza hotel. Leave Ibiza to return to Barcelona. Relax or finish the day with evening activities.
- Friday August 16 - Last full day in Spain. Complete remaining tours, do some shopping & dining.
- Saturday August 17 - Morning Check-out. Leave for Airport. Departure to USA. Afternoon Arrival back home with a lifetime of memories!
The following is included in the travel package, unless otherwise stated. Add travel options. Make payments monthly until June 2019.
LAND ONLY Package – Barcelona, Spain
9 days / 8 nights – Double occupancy ~ $ 1,500.00 pp US
9 days of culture & history in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona!
8 nights of 4 star hotel accommodations in El Born of Barcelona. (view)
Deluxe modern rooms with private bathroom, A/C, clock radio, TV, safe, etc
Continental Breakfast Served daily in hotel
Airport Ground Transfer to Hotel upon Spain Arrival
First Night Meet & Greet – Authentic Spanish Food Cooking Experience
Barcelona Neighborhood Tour – Electric Bike City Tour
Travel Hosts & Guides will be English Speaking
Hotel location is near Dining, Shopping, Beach, Transportation, City landmarks & many points of interest.
Things Funky People® Do in Spain City Guide ~ Tee’s best bets of what to do, see and eat while in Spain
- Sightseeing option A: Best of Barcelona Tour w/ Priority Line Access & Entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Sightseeing option B: 4WD Spanish Vineyard Wine & Cava Experience
- Sightseeing option C: Flamengo Dance Show with Spanish Dinner
CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGES:
A $200pp deposit is due to book this trip. Make monthly payments towards balance. Request quote below.
Booking closes & balances for all packages are due in full by June 30, 2019.
*Prices are subject to change without notice*
Ask for a quote at email@example.com or call 347.903.8659.
Use code: FUNKYPEOPLE-WT-CODE29900
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED: Personal travel and trip cancellation insurance, tips, any airline baggage fees, preferred items, spending cash, required travel documents and the local Barcelona Hotel Tax of $22.50. Connecting transportation and flights to your US outbound/inbound departure city are also not included. Hotel Taxes and fees, transfers for travel to/from Ibiza and add-on tours or activities.
Required Travel Documents:
A valid Travel Passport for US Citizens when booking. All additional documents needed are your responsibility when traveling.
IMPORTANT: This is an exclusive travel activity and is subject to restrictions as outlined by Funky People Online® & Travel-Eeze Vacations . It cannot be transferred or mixed in whole or in part with any other travel offer. Booking must be completed through this group using the discount code “FUNKYPEOPLE-WT-CODE29900” . Anyone with a valid travel passport over the age of 21 is eligible to attend.
No, US citizens with a valid passport do not need to acquire a Visa for tourist travel to Spain for visits of 90 days or less. US passports must be valid for at least 3 months past the dates of stay.
Electrical outlets and plugs in Spain follow the European standard Plug and 230 volts. To avoid damaging your travel electronics and electrical items that run on lower voltage, it is advised that you bring a travel power converter and adapter.
Yes, most venues and stores will accept VISA/Mastercard for purchase, but note that prices will be displayed in Euros unless otherwise stated. Check the exchange rates for the daily rates with the Euro.
You should also contact your bank as they may charge processing fees per currency transactions.
Yes, your cell phone will work on the Spain network, however it is advised that you contact your carrier to avoid costly roaming and data surcharges while on travel. Most carriers have international travel plans that are cost effective.