Destination: Barcelona & Ibiza, Spain + Lisbon & Croatia Barcelona is located on the Mediterranean coast of Spain. Known for it’s art, wine…
- Destination Info
- Packages / Details
- Exclusions & Reqs
Destination: Barcelona & Ibiza, Spain + Lisbon & Croatia
Barcelona is located on the Mediterranean coast of Spain. Known for it’s art, wine and architecture, the city is the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region. It boasts an old Europe appeal with modern amenities. Popular neighborhoods like the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, Port Olimpico, Barceloneta & El Poble-sec, are easy for local inhabitants to navigate. We’ll spend our Spain tour discovering the region’s history, sampling the food, music and Katalan culture, while browsing the boutique shops found in the many alley ways. Early tour activities are planned to get you quickly acclimated to the city’s atmosphere upon arrival, but there’s plenty of interests to keep you occupied throughout your stay. Or you can always just chill with a book and glass of wine under the Spanish sun, if that’s your speed.
Ibiza is one of the Balearic islands, an archipelago territory of Spain. In addition to the island’s rich pirate history, exclusive resort dining & shopping, it has become a legendary party getaway that needs little introduction. With amazing white sand beaches by day and the hottest casinos and venues at night, it has been at the forefront of the European & International clubbing scene for the past 25 years or so. Ibiza’s super-clubs, hotels & bars, host the summer residencies for the most iconic dance music dee-jays and promoters in the world. We can confirm, the socialite and celebrity energy of this popular destination is certainly a jet set experience you won’t want to miss!
New stops this year include Lisbon, Portugal & Croatia!
Have Questions or Ready to Book? Read the Package Details & Itinerary First!
Ask for a trip quote with your preferred options at:
This trip is self-paced and organized to introduce you to the city to explore your various interests. You can plan out your days and nights however you desire and at your own pace. Barcelona is pedestrian and bike-friendly, offering plenty to see & do with the ease of getting around. There are some 3,000 local restaurants and bars located throughout the city for every palette. Expect large crowds at the most popular landmarks and attractions during this Summer high season in Europe. Use this tentative travel itinerary for your reference and vacation planning.
- Thursday August 6 - US Departure to Barcelona - Your Spain vacation begins...
- Friday August 7 - Morning First Day Arrival in Spain. Hotel Check-in. Evening Meet & Greet Dinner with the group. Get a glimpse of the city nightlife with the locals and visitors to start the weekend.
- Saturday August 8 - Jet lag recovery day. Recharge by exploring the hotel neighborhood a bit before learning the city on our afternoon bike tour. Take an Saturday evening stroll about the famous streets and alleys to cap it off your first full day.
- Sunday August 9 - All Day Tours - Choose the suggested add-on city tour to see the famous Sagrada Familia landmark for this day. Plan another activity or maybe just relax at the beach all day under the Spanish sun.
- Monday August 10 - Choose one of our suggested tours here or make your own plans to do nothing. If Ibiza is your option, plan for a morning or mid-day transfer from our Barcelona hotel. Enjoy the evening in Barcelona. Walk along the club strip in Ibiza.
- Tuesday August 11 - Visit a museum, city landmark or other sites like Valencia, Montserrat, or Girona. If in Ibiza, enjoy your first full day & night on the island.
- Wednesday August 12 - A day to meet more of the locals, other world visitors and locate some special finds for yourself, family & friends. If in Ibiza, enjoy your 2nd full day or prepare to return to Barcelona (based on your option stay length). Make this an afternoon/evening of leisure. What will you do different?
- Thursday August 13 - Have you relaxed any on this vacation? Use this day to re-charge a bit or perhaps walk around to see more city sights. Based on your option, today is the last day in Ibiza. Check out of Ibiza hotel for your transfer & flight back to Barcelona. After returning to your hotel, finish the evening with leisure activities.
- Friday August 14 - Last full vacation day in Spain. Check off the remaining list of things you want to do or see. How about some last minute souvenir shopping at that boutique you saw while walking around? Plan your airport transfer for Saturday's departure. We suggest taking the metro train from the station right near our hotel.
- Saturday August 15 - Last full vacation day in Spain. Check off the remaining list of things you want to do or see. How about some last minute souvenir shopping at that boutique you saw while walking around? Plan your airport transfer for Saturday's departure. We suggest taking the metro train from the station right near our hotel.
- Sunday August 16 - Morning Check-out. Leave for Airport. Flight Departure to USA. Afternoon Arrival back home with a lifetime of memories!
The following is included in the base travel package, unless otherwise stated. Add airfare for the best total price. More preferred options available. Make payments monthly until June 2020.
LAND ONLY Package – Barcelona, Spain
9 days / 8 nights – Double occupancy ~ starting at $1,750.00 pp US
9 days of culture & history in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona!
8 nights of 4 star hotel accommodations in El Born of Barcelona. (view)
Deluxe modern rooms with private bathroom, A/C, clock radio, TV, safe, etc
Continental Breakfast Served daily in hotel
Airport Ground Transfer to Hotel upon Spain Arrival
First Night Meet & Greet – Authentic Spanish Food Cooking Experience
Barcelona Neighborhood Tour – Electric Bike City Tour
Travel Hosts & Guides will be English Speaking
Hotel location is near Dining, Shopping, Beach, Transportation, City landmarks & many points of interest.
Things Funky People® Do in Spain City Guide ~ Tee’s best bets of what to do, see and eat while in Spain
- Sightseeing option A: Best of Barcelona Tour w/ Priority Line Access & Entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Sightseeing option B: 4WD Spanish Vineyard Wine & Cava Experience
- Sightseeing option C: Flamengo Dance Show with Spanish Dinner
CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGES:
A $200pp deposit is due to book this trip. Make monthly payments towards balance. Request quote below.
Booking closes & balances for all packages are due in full by June 30, 2020.
*Prices & Tour availability are subject to change without notice*
Ask for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347.903.8659.
Use code: FUNKYPEOPLE-WT-CODE34612
No details found.
No, US citizens with a valid passport do not need to acquire a Visa for tourist travel to Spain for visits of 90 days or less. US passports must be valid for at least 3 months past the dates of stay.
Electrical outlets and plugs in Spain follow the European standard Plug and 230 volts. To avoid damaging your travel electronics and electrical items that run on lower voltage, it is advised that you bring a travel power converter and adapter.
Yes, most venues and stores will accept VISA/Mastercard for purchase, but note that prices will be displayed in Euros unless otherwise stated. Check the exchange rates for the daily rates with the Euro.
You should also contact your bank as they may charge processing fees per currency transactions.
Yes, your cell phone will work on the Spain network, however it is advised that you contact your carrier to avoid costly roaming and data surcharges while on travel. Most carriers have international travel plans that are cost effective.